ANXO MANAGEMENT CONSULTING is rooted in the area of market-oriented business consulting, to create change processes within the business areas strategy, marketing and sales belongs to the key competences.
The direction of ANXO is always an implementable and sustainable-acting optimization approach with the aim to implement the developed processes together with our clients in the economic practice.
To meet the requirements of sustainable change within a company – from concept to measurable implementation - ANXO’s portfolio is completed by activities on steering of change processes and human resources management. Based on out client’s needs, our consultants function as coaches, interim managers or sparrings partners and of course as highly qualified business consultants.
The key competences lie within the combination of idea-, method and process know-how, altogether with a flexible organization, highly qualified employees and long-term experience of our partners. ANXO sees itself as the leading consulting manufactory in its business and the project teams are always adjusted to the needs and requirements of the clients.
The ANXO-values serve as guidelines in our everyday business, in corporation with our clients as well as in-house.
- Quality and professionalism
- Openness and transparency
- Customer- and solution orientation
- Practical relevance and creativity
- Joy and enthusiasm for the work we do
As a member of several professional associations, ANXO is integrated into networks and the professional dialogue. Therefore we can include up-to-date results and skills into our consulting practice constantly.
- IMCN (Independent Management Consultancies Network)
- BDU Bund Deutscher Unternehmensberater e.V. (Network of German Consultancies)
- Marketing Club Frankfurt e.V. (Network of Marketing Specialists in the Frankfurt Area)
- Bund Deutscher Psychologen e.V. (Network of German Psychologists)
- Charta der Vielfalt (Diversity Charter)
Do you want to know more about ANXO and our services?
Feel free to contact us!
Phone: (+49) 6021 402 69 0